This article covers all the facts and hacks you need to know about the Kroger customer satisfaction survey called KrogerFeedback. The article explains what KrogerFeedback Survey is all about, eligibility to participate, ways you can take part in the survey, what to do when you do not have the Kroger’s entry id with you, and talks about rewards that you can redeem for completing the survey.
- 1 The perfect manual to take the KrogerFeedback Survey
- 2 What is KrogerFeedback Exactly?
- 3 Criteria For Kroger’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 4 Rewards from KrogerFeedback
- 5 The Final Note for KrogerFeedback Survey
The perfect manual to take the KrogerFeedback Survey
There are two ways you can enter the Kroger customer satisfaction review. Follow the steps for respective methods to moonwalk through the survey and stand a chance to win a handsome amount.
- Online through Kroger stores feedback survey or directly visit KrogerFeedback.com (if you have the purchase order or receipt from Kroger)
- Offline through Letter (if you do not have the receipt from Kroger)
Steps if you do not have a receipt from Kroger’s
It is not essential to buy something from the store. You can still let Kroger know what do you think about them. Follow the steps given down below.
- Write a postcard in your handwriting
- Mention your name, age, residential address, and contact detail
- Post-it to Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT
- Hope and pray it’s you who wins the grand prize
Steps if you have a receipt from Kroger
If you have the receipt, you can go to the Kroger store feedback survey website, and here’s how you can participate.
- Go to www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Select the tongue language you are comfortable with
- Enter the phone number of the store
- Enter the 14 digit entry id
- Click on the “Start” button
- Rate them/ answer all the questions and tell them how they are doing
- Click on “Next” to complete the survey to be eligible to claim your rewards
- If you win, you’ll have an email sitting in your inbox from Kroger store
If you don’t find the entry id
Every problem as a solution. So if you don’t find the 14 digit entry code, do not worry! Follow the steps down below.
- Go to www.krogerstoresfeedback.com
- Select the language you are comfortable with
- Click on I do not have the survey entry code on the receipt
- Enter the date of the visit
- Enter the time of visit
- Click on the “Start” button to begin
What is KrogerFeedback Exactly?
For anyone to grow as a better person, it is vital to have a critic who tells you things precisely the way they are, without any filters.
For Kroger, that critic is the KrogerFeedback survey, which helps them to make sure that their customer service is on point. The review contains questions that are related to the packer’s behavior, friendliness of the employee, price of item(s) available, the quantity and quality of item(s), cleanliness, check-in check- out process, suggestions to improve their service and the overall experience at Kroger’s store.
On completing the Kroger customer satisfaction, you’ll receive a message about entering the survey. And if the fortune favors, you will get a call or email from them to let you know that you have won a grand voucher or coupon worth $5000!
Criteria For Kroger’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
The customer review form by Kroger, aka KrogerFeedback survey, has set rules and regulations from anyone to participate in the study and claim the rewards. Below mentioned are some you would not want to forget!
- No necessary purchase or payment order is needed to take part neither to win all the fantastic gift vouchers and coupons.
- Since the KrogerFeedback Survey is a customer satisfaction review conducted on a website called KrogerFeedback.com, you’ll need a stable internet connection and mobile/desktop/laptop.
- To take part in the customer review, you must be 18 or above.
- You must be an official resident of the US.
- Among the 50 states of America, people from Florida (FL), New York (NY), Rhode Island (RI), and District of Columbia (DC) cannot take part in the customer satisfaction review.
- You cannot enter the survey if you are an employee at Kroger store or a blood relative of its employee.
- The Sponsors and Associates of Kroger cannot take part in the survey.
- The receipt is valid for seven days.
- The best part of this survey is that you can participate in it as much as you want.
- However, only one participant can enter the survey per receipt.
Rewards from KrogerFeedback
Once you have fed Kroger survey all your answers, it feeds you back with gift cards as rewards. An independent organization Promotion Mechanics, Inc.(sweepstakes administrator) decides the winner by conducting random drawings. So if you are the winner of the survey, Kroger store will notify you through an email. The gift card worth can range from $100 to $5000! (terms and conditions applied.) A list called ” winners of sweepstake” has all the names of winners on their website. Click here to know if it has your name!
Critical points for Kroger feedback
Keep these notes in mind to avoid any err while taking the survey.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Always verify if you have entered the correct details
- The survey receipt will only be active for seven days
- Be aware of fraudsters
- The rewards are not transferable or negotiable
The Final Note for KrogerFeedback Survey
We hope the information shared in this article helped you with everything you needed to complete and participate in the KrogerFeedback Survey for the Kroger store successfully. Let us know if you have any questions regarding the survey. If you enjoyed reading this article, then share it with the world. Share it with everyone and anyone you know. Comment down below and tell us which survey do you want us to cover next.