TellAldi Survey is the official Customer Satisfaction Survey where every client can share their experiences with TellAldi by finishing the official Tell Aldi Survey on TellAldi.com. At the end of the Aldi Customer TellAldi Survey, individuals have 10 hits to win Aldi Vouchers of £ 100 as survey rewards.
If individuals have lately encouraged the supermarket, please give feedback on participating in the Customer Feedback Survey referred to in this specific article. The survey includes customer feedback during the last visit.
Participation Procedure – TellAldi Survey
With the Aldi Store TellAldi Survey, current Aldi consumers can express valuable comments and proposals to the business that will aid them to grow. Individuals require a receipt for the last visit to an Aldi store. Participation should not last more further than five minutes for the survey.
If individuals have the Aldi survey access code, follow the steps under to complete the survey and insert the free Aldi coupons.
- Visit the Tell Aldi official survey portal at www.tellaldi.com.
- Enter the 12-digit Aldi survey code displayed on the purchase receipt.
- After beginning to enter the requested data, people will be taken to the comments page, where they must share the opinions and expertise with the consumer service, to select an appropriate alternative for each question and a mystery necessitated.
When you’re done, individuals can enter the raffle to win the $ 100 Aldi gift certificates and cards. Before registering, be sure to view the survey terms. The client who wants to join the Aldi Free Bonus Survey and successfully compete in the review must have an original receipt from Aldi with the Aldi TellAldi survey code.
TellAldi – Customer Feedback Survey
If you have lately visited one of the Aldi stores and need to express the opinion, Aldi has taken the essential steps for you. Once you have acquired the products in the store, they will get the receipt, which is beneficial if you want to compete in TellAldi Survey.
- Overall buying experience and satisfied customers
- Cleaning and regulation shops
- Help and aid for all the employees
- Comfortable to get in and out of the building
- Availability of goods and commodities in the store
- Satisfaction with the inclusive price any customer paid
- Any issues or difficulties you discover in Aldi stores
- The entire purchasing experience in the store
Once an individual has answered the questions on the comment page, users will be asked if they would like to enter the Aldi Bonus 100 euro contest. Touch Yes to enter the sweepstakes.
- Enter your personal information including last name, first name, phone number, email address, age, gender, annual household income and complete the survey.
- In the end, they will receive a “Thank you for your time” notification as the confirmation for the completion of the survey.
- Once you have favorably completed the survey, you will directly receive a € 100 entrance into the Aldi raffle as an Aldi gift reward.
TellAldi Survey Rewards
TellAldi Survey provides several rewards to the customers at the official survey platform at TellAldi.com. Here are the lists to take a note of TellAldi Rewards.
- 10 Aldi coupons of 100 euros.
- At the edge of the TellAldi.com survey, individuals have 10 chances to win £ 100 Aldi vouchers as a survey reward.
- If they complete Aldi customer reviews at www.tellaldi.com, they will get 100 ALDI coupons after finishing the survey.
TellAldi Survey – Listed Rules & Requirements
Submit the registration form on the website www.tellaldi.com to take the survey officially. Here is the detailed list of requirements that every TellAldi survey taker must acknowledge.
- 12 digit-code from the Aldi store original receipt
- Other kinds of registration are not admitted
- The United Kingdom competes in over 18 years
- No more than two entries for the survey
- The survey must be per family and week
- 100 euros of Aldi coupons per calendar month
- No cash choice accessible
- The survey won prize cannot be conveyed
TellAldi Survey guidelines for testing or consumer service. Follow the tracks to start taking the survey at TellAldi.com and win or play. See the report about Tell Aldi’s responses at www.tellaldi.com. Read the directives, terms, and requirements of non-local voting, as well as the record of winners. Enter the response to or the receipt, or TellAldi Survey code, and then click Advanced to continue.
The Tell Aldi Survey is authorized to open to UK residents over the age of 18 at the time of the survey. ALDI workers and members of their direct family such as children, wives, siblings, aunts, relatives, and grandparents. Employees, officers, or representatives of any competitor affiliated organization are not qualified to enter and win ALDI coupons of £ 100.
To enter the consumer, they must visit www.tellaldi.com and present feedback on the shopping experience with Aldi. The survey is open to all Aldi agencies in Great Britain excluding Northern Ireland.
All the questions you require to get a response or more honest tolerable. Where you can look-out for a response and a qualification, enter the own data like name, surname, e-mail address, and amount to enter the survey.
TellAldi – Further Acknowledgment
Aldi is a global mark with supermarkets all around the world. Aldi US Faith established in 1976, the global way company. Aldi US is a Batavia, Illinois organization that prides itself on buying quality, state-level goods, aggressively compensating, subduing custodial positions, and conveying the approaches to consumers as voices.
Hoje, an organization with 1,900 affiliates in 36 contracts, from its unassuming beginning with its innovative control in Iowa. Our later years, required on aggressively inclusive of the gluten-containing, vegan, and vegetarian issues.
Users also have a difficult time adjusting with regional farmers for a season to sell. ALDI, the international network, was established in Germany in 1946 by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht. They took charge of their mother’s grocery store and got the name Aldi, which determines both words: Albrecht’s discount.
In the year 1990, the first Aldi store in Great Britain was presented in Birmingham to many happy customers. To promote their services and hear the service’s feedback on customer value, they have started surveys like TellAldi. In addition, they presented their 300th store in the nation in the year 2013.